FleetUp ELD HOS Application
- 1st Registered ELD on FMCSA
- Full Compatibility with Engine Connections for all Light Duty and Heavy Duty Vehicles in US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Secure Communication Device.
- Ten-Minute Self-Installation, Plug & Play.
Date selection option
List of violations in past 24 hours
1. Co-Driver Mode
2. I-RODS : Inspection Mode
Preview: Inspection Mode
DVIR - Beta
FleetUp's DVIR has standard procedure such as Chain Rule, from post-driver’s DVIR to Mechanic’s review to pre-driver’s DVIR. Continuous upgrades ensures support for additional field cases (exceptions).
1. Post-Driver (Mobile View)
2. Mechanic's View (Web View)
3. Pre-Driver (Mobile View)
4. DVIR - Web Online
1. Pre-violation Push Notifications
2. Personal Conveyance and Yard Move - The FMCSA has not set any specific conditions for Personal Conveyance and Yard Move. FleetUp will implement this feature to the market standard and adjust when the FMCSA finalizes this rule.
3. UI Upgrades - FleetUp will focus on upgrading the User Interface to continue to make it easier for drivers to use.
Manage more than 5 vehicles? 500 vehicles?
Need to monitor multiple locations?
Are your vehicles running 24/7?
© 2016 FleetUp®. All Rights Reserved.